- Dark Green, Weed-Free Lawn
- Impress Clients, Relatives, Friends and Neighbors – A Green Weed Free Lawn Will Make You The Envy of The Neighborhood — Everyone Compares The Color of Their Grass To Their Neighbors.
- All applications coordinated with our mowing schedule to ensure the most effective fertilization and weed control treatment every time
- For very little money you can have a green, weed free Lawn. The impact to drive up appeal, resell value, disease prevention, elimination of thinning issues, reduced mowing frequency all easily offset the very low cost to keep your lawn green, healthy, disease, and weed free.
- Frequent onsite inspections by our DEP licensed technicians will ensure we catch and prevent disease, fungus, insect, and grub worm problems before they can cause major damage that will cost $1000’s to repair.
- Aeration, grub treatments, disease prevention and treatment, and over seeding
Buying Criteria for Lawn Fertilization & Weed Control Services (a few important questions to ask when selecting a Fertilization and weed control company)
- Do you charge extra to kill grassy weeds (Crab grass, goose grass, Johnson grass)? Do you charge extra to kill Nutsedge? Exactly which weeds are not included in the price you quoted me? KC Landscaping fertilization division quotes one price for everything. We do not play games. The price we quote includes every possible weed that may appear in your lawn.
- Do you guarantee a maximum number of paid treatments without trying to sell me something else to solve my problem? If so, how many? KC Landscaping Fertilization division guarantees a maximum of 6 applications.
- Do you coordinate the mowing around each fertilization, weed, aeration and per-
emergent application? KC Landscaping times each application around your mowing schedule. This is critical.
- Do you outsource your fertilization and weed control treatments to another company? KC Landscaping staff provides each treatment. We do not outsource any service to another company. This is important to maintain quality standards, insurance requirements and the safety of your property and family. Likewise, outsourced services are difficult to coordinate with the mowing schedule.
- Are your technicians licensed with the Connecticut Department of Enviromental Protection? This is a must. Specifically verify that the license is with the (DEP)
- Does your company carry a minimum of $1,000,000 in liability insurance to protect me in the event of damage? If not, your homeowner’s policy is at risk.